Thursday, January 22, 2009

SINYEE in da hs~~


Hi, my name is Chua Sin Yee, I'm 20-year-old girl. Although I have a proper name, but my friends like to call me "fatty", i also dont understand. I am a down to earth person, always greet people with a great smile. I appreciate those appreciate me, especially my beloved family and friends, not to mentioned my boyfriend too. They are the one who give me moral support when i was in a dead end.

Usually, I choose to read light articles and novels to kill my free time. Suprisingly, I have a record of finishing five novels a day!! I usually read chinese novels, therefore my Chinese is much more higher than my English level.

I like to log in to www.facebook.com to keep in touch with my friends.Www.google.com is a loyal choice of mine to search for informations for my assignments. Other than that, I like to visit failforum.com to gain new knowledge in many criteria as there are various people from various category share thier knowledge. Furthermore, wble.utar.edu.my enables me to communicate with my tutors and lecturers, and also obtain latest announcement about my course. Last but not least, www.chinapress.com helps me to know the latest news bout places and also save money on buying newspapers.

That is all for now about me then, bye ^^

By:
Chua Sin Yee 0701651

No comments:

Post a Comment