Thursday, January 22, 2009

~~I am ME!~~


Hi world! I am Zheng Hwa and I’m known as Zheng Hwa since I was born. I use to study in Chong Hwa Independent High School. I met a lot of friends whom I treasure a lot until today. They are like my best pal ever, who will always stick with me through thin and thick. Therefore, I’m thankful that I went to that school, despite the stress being in a Chinese private school, I’m still thankful.

After going through hell in high school, I decided to go to UTAR to further my tertiary studies. I am doing my 3rd year of Accounting course now. My campus is located in Sg Long. In the final year of my uni life, I hope I can get a better result when I graduate.

Actually I don’t have any specific hobbies, but I usually like to watch some drama, play computer games when I am free. Besides that, I am also like to sleep and eat, because I feel that when I am sleeping and eating are the happiest moment in my life.

The following are some website that I usually visit when I’m surfing the net. First of all, I always go to Youtube. Reason being is that it contains the world’s largest number of videos, uploaded by people all around the world. From educational videos to entertainment videos, all sorts of videos are just there. It’s pretty convenient as I always like to watch music videos of musicians I like.

Another website that is a must to visit when I’m online is Facebook. It is a very useful tool to connect with people who are far away from us. It helps me keep in touch with friends whom I don’t always see by leaving each other messages so that people still keep in touch with one another.

Enough of entertainment and networking, the internet service also provides us a firm foundation to learn unlimitedly. One useful tool that can help us learn faster and more conveniently is Google. Whenever I come across issues that I’m not quite sure about, Google it away and I’ll get my answer fast and accurate.

I also always visit a famous blogger’s blog. His name is Kenny Sia and he’s born in Eastern Malaysia. He owns a funny and witty blog. His tone of writing and sarcasm simply amaze me. He will then take some pictures and post them on his blog and make comments about it. Therefore, a frequent visit to his blog sometimes lifts up my spirit.

One last site that I want to mention and introduce to everybody who can read Chinese, is the ChinaPress! It has e-newspaper included in the website and it is updated daily just like the traditional newspaper! Besides, china press is also very resourceful and accurate in reporting news and getting latest issues.

This is all about me and the websites I like to visit. I hope you all can visit these websites and have a great time reading them!

That's all for about me...Goodnite!!!

By:
Wong Zheng Hwa 0701815

No comments:

Post a Comment