Thursday, January 22, 2009

~ Little Corner Bout Me ~


みんな,ごきげんよう ^^

I'm Yann Guan, a girl who wished to be twenty every year, although it is not possible as the reality is always cruel and the time waits for no one T_T I am interested in Japanese Language, had taken the Japanese Language level 1 provided in Utar, but sadly, they currently never provide level 2 for us this year in Sg Long campus... So what I did to learn Japanese is by watching animation and Japanese Drama ( lame excuse ^^), haha.

I'm currently a Year3 Sem1 student taking Accounting course in UTAR SgLong Campus. Usually having the attitude of studying the exam in last minute (self-reflecting =.=''' ) So, the new target for me this sem is, must study harder as this is the last year of my University life.

I have the most common hobbies among teenagers nowadays, which are on line and play computer games. I even have a nice name derived from my hobby, 宅女, cause my on line time is considered too much for them ^^ But other than that, i also like to read magazine and comics during my free time.

There are few of my favorite website, firstly, the www.google.com, which are very useful to search for links, and also journal articles for assignments. www.youtube.com is a very useful website to watch video clips from various categories. 3rdly, www.hotmail.com is used to check my emails from my friends. If I wanted to keep myself updated with different informations, i will visit chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/ . Last but not least, www.facebook.com , to keep in touch with my friends and post photos. Another link to introduce to viewers, the www.viwawa.com and also www.meetoto.com. This two links is sort of entertaining and can have fun in it.

I think that is all for now, if I continue writing, my friends definitely chase me with a parang ^^, haha.

That is all for today now then, see ya next time ^^

Wish you all the best =P

By:
Teng Yann Guan 0701652

No comments:

Post a Comment