Thursday, January 22, 2009

Simple Girl's Introduction


Hi there, I'm Hooi Ting, a girl who comes long long way from a small fish village in Taiping, Perak to Sg Long pursue her studies. How old am I? Secret...... But I think I'm the eldest in our class. I'm just a simple girl, who easily get happy and satisfied by normal things or inccident, but, there is always a but. If something that i cant tolerate happens, My temper will blast off and become a person that u cant even imagine.

My hobby nothing special than the others. During the free time, I like to go for shopping, watching movies, last but not least, sleeping and eating. I felt fortunate because I dont get fat easily even though I eat alot, but this is also a weakness of mine because I wanted to grew slightly meaty as I am too slim for now.

The pages that I like to view in the internet is www.chinapress.com.my, www.yahoo.com, www.friendster.com, www.google.com, and chinese.cari.com.my. These websites help me alot in many ways, studies, keep in touch with friends, entertainment, and keep myself updated with latest news and information.

By:
Lim Hooi Ting 0701396

No comments:

Post a Comment